CODE OF CONDUCT
- Read Notice Board daily
- Maintain discipline and decorum
- Be polite to juniors and respectful to seniors
- Make extensive use of the library and e-resources available
- Maintain cleanliness in the college
- Save energy
- Be humble with the office staff
- Carry your Identity Cards daily
- Park the vehicles in the appropriate parking space
- Follow Covid-19 Protocols
RULES FOR ATTENDANCE & EXAMINATION
- According to the University rules, every student is required to attend at least 75% of the lectures delivered in each subject (offline/online).
- In case of a shortage of lectures, the student will be detained.
- It is mandatory to appear in house tests and score at least 40% marks in aggregate. In case of a medical emergency, the student has to get her to leave sanctioned as per rules.
RULES FOR LEAVE
- A student can apply for a leave on the printed Leave form (to be obtained from the college office). This should be countersigned by the Parent / Guardian of the student and by the Hostel Warden in case of borders.
- In case of illness, the application for leave must be accompanied by a Medical Certificate.
- If a student falls ill during the course of the examination, a leave application supported by a Medical certificate should be submitted to the Principal well in time.
RULES FOR PRIZES
Awards will be given to the students who:
- Secure first five positions in aggregate in Panjab University Exam
- First position in aggregate in College Exams