Admission begins on the very next day of the declaration of the result of the previous class. However, to ensure the seats, the registration can be done even before the declaration of the result.
- Admission to all classes is on a Merit and First-come – first-serve basis.
- The admission form is to be signed by Parent/Guardian.
- Students seeking migration from other universities to Panjab University will have to fill out the migration form.
- Foreign students must secure a ‘Student Visa’ and fulfill the requisite requirements of respective embassies; they will also have to produce the ‘Recognition Letter’ issued by the Association of Indian Universities, Kotla Marg, New Delhi.
- Admission to the college is subject to the approval of Panjab University, Chandigarh.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Original Date of Birth Certificate (10th Class Certificate)
- Original Certificates and marks sheets
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended (for new students)
- Original Migration & Eligibility Certificates
- Official Certificate of categories like SC/BC and Punjab Domicile all the supporting certificates from competent authorities for SC/BC/ST categories and low-income groups
- Gap year Affidavit (if applicable)
- Single Girl Child Affidavit (if applicable)
- Self-attested photocopies of relevant educational qualification
- Minimum three Passport size photographs