Admission begins on the very next day of the declaration of result of the previous class, However, to ensure the seats the registration can be done even before the declaration of the result.
- Admission to all classes on Merit and ﬁrst – come – ﬁrst – served basis.
- Admission form to be signed by Parent/Guardian.
- Students seeking migration from other universities to Panjab University will have to ﬁll the eligibility form.
- Foreign students must secure a ‘Student Visa’ and fulﬁll requisite requirements of respective embassies; they will also have to produce the ‘Recognition Letter’ issued by Association of Indian universities, Kotla Marg, New Delhi.
- Admission to the college is subject to the approval of Panjab University, Chandigrah.
- Original Date of Birth Certiﬁcate (10th Class Certificate)
- Original Certiﬁcates and marks sheets
- Copy of the Adhaar Card
- Character certiﬁcate from the Head of Institution last attended. (for new students)
- Original Migration & Eligibility Certiﬁcates
- Ofﬁcial certiﬁcate of category like SC/BC and Punjab Domicile
- All the supporting certiﬁcates from competent authorities of SC/BC/ST categories and low income groups
- Gap year Affidavit (if applicable)
- Single Girl Child Affidavit (if applicable)
- Copy of relevant Educational Qualification / Self attested photocopies of relevant educational qualification
- At least three Passport size photographs
- Voter Card if available